Call for Papers: Law and Development: From the African Perspective
The 2017 Law and Development Conference: “Law and Development: From the African Perspective” will be held September 7-8, 2017, in Cape Town, South Africa.
The conference encourages the participation of scholars and experts from Africa, as well as other parts of the world, and explores the following sup-topics from the African perspective.
– Legal Pluralism and Effective Governance for Development in Africa
– Law and Industrial Promotion in Africa
– Law and Natural Resources Development in Africa
– Intellectual Property Rights and Development
– Law, Poverty Alleviation, and Sustainable Development
Abstracts are due by January 1, 2017.
Click here for more information.
Topics: Calls for Papers; Conferences & Symposia; Law & Public Policy.