Call for Proposals: Proposals for research activities
The Minerva Center for the Study of the Rule of Law under Extreme Conditions at the University of Haifa (Faculty of Law and the Department of Geography and Environmental Studies), invites proposals for research activities aimed at analyzing the various aspects of pre, during and post-emergency resilience. The due date is February 15, 2017.
- Post-doctoral fellowships / visiting researchers (short and longer term)
- Seed money for research proposals – up to $5000
- Support for on-going research – up to $5000
- Workshops, colloquia and conferences – up to $5000
- Development of empirical databases – up to $5000
- Publications of relevant research products – up to $2500
Click here for more information.
Topics: Calls for Proposals; Fellowships.