Workshops: Legal Writing Institute
The Legal Writing Institute is sponsoring one-day workshops at eight law schools and online.
The workshops are as follows:
- Tulane University School of Law, Preparing Practice Ready Students, December 2, 2016
- California Western School of Law, Educating & Mentoring Our Diverse Law School Populations, December 2, 2016
- Drake Law School, Preparing Practice Ready Students, December 8, 2016
- University of Texas School of Law, Preparing Practice-Ready Millennials, December 9, 2016
- Wake Forest University School of Law, From Orientation to Graduation: Weaving Legal Research, Analysis, & Writing Throughout the Curriculum, December 9, 2016
- Brooklyn Law School, Championing Difference and Inclusion in the Law Classroom and Beyond, December 10, 2016
- Lewis & Clark Law School, The Long and Short of Legal Writing, December 10, 2016
- Touro Law Center (Online Workshop), Preparing Students for Digital Law Practice, December 16, 2016
Topics: Conferences & Symposia; Legal Writing.