Symposium: Honoring the Work of David B. Frohnmayer
The Oregon Law Review symposium, Honoring the Work of David B. Frohnmayer, takes place April 1, 2016, in Portland. Topics are:
- Religious Conflict and Religious Freedom in Oregon
- Leadership and the Humanities in the Law
- Dave Frohnmayer as Oregon Attorney General
- Contributions to Oregon State Government and Oregon Administrative Law
- Public Higher Education and Dave Frohnmayer as UO President
The symposium is co-sponsored by the State of Oregon Department of Justice.
Click here for more information.
Topics: Conferences & Symposia; Administrative Law; Legal Education.